Oaks Church believes, “the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” (James 5:16). We know that God answers prayer and that He heals the sick. Each and every request is prayed for by our team of intercessors.
Prayer at Oaks Church is not something we do; it is at the core of who we are. Through prayer we partner with God to establish His heart, His will, and His purposes in our families, our church, our community, and the world. Prayer is connects us to God’s heart, allows Him to speak to us, and invites Him into our daily lives.
Consider what the Bible says regarding prayer:
- Prayer is the way you defeat the devil. (Luke 22:40; James 4:7)
- Prayer is the way you acquire wisdom. (James 1:5)
- Prayer strengthens us. (Jude 20)
- Prayer keeps us from giving into temptation. (Matthew 26:41)
- Prayer is the way to get laborers out to the mission field. (Matthew 9:38)
- Prayer is how the sick are healed. (James 5:13-15)
- Prayer is how we accomplish the impossible. (Mark 11:23,24)
Our Care Ministry Partners are available to follow-up and pray with you by phone. Also, we invite you to respond to the prayer invitation at the close of our Sunday services. Our Ministry Team is ready to pray with you.
If you have a prayer need, please send your request to email@example.com